1. The beautiful blooms in Crete scale the pretty white buildings
2. The Aquila Elounda Village Hotel pool overlooking the sea
3. Cretan mojitos (Raki instead of rum) on the daily - these actually tasted pretty good!
4. Out for dinner wearing my red sundress from ASOS and white kimono from Dorothy Perkins
5. Some special rooms had private pools outside their bedrooms - dreamy!
6. Posing pool-side with my comfy birkenstock sandals
7. On holiday I was loving this green off-the-shoulder dress, again from ASOS!
8. Taking a walk down towards Elounda Port, white houses with blue shutters everywhere.
9. I treated myself to a manicure on holiday :)
10. An oreo and orange cheesecake for dessert - tasted more like an oreo mousse!!
11. Posing for pictures with Alex, sunnies were a bargain £5 from New Look.
12. Turquoise blue pools - this photo gives me serious wanderlust.
13. Pina coladas are my favourite cocktail to have when away - especially with a view like this!
14. This gorgeous pattern off-the-shoulder top is from New Look, there's a playsuit version too.
15. Sunbathing on our private balcony in my ASOS swimsuit and oversized hat.
I hope you enjoyed these snapshots into my holiday in Crete. Instagram is definitely my go-to social channel for posting when abroad.
Why not read my full review post of my stay at the Aquila Elounda Village hotel?