Autumn is here!
I can feel it in the air and see it all around in nature's beautiful colours.
Here are some of the pretty things I've noticed around recently that remind me a change in season is all around us!
1. Conkers are here! (Grab one quick and place it at the corner of every room in your house to keep those spider pests at bay - old myth apparently that works!)
2. A change of season means I need re-think my choice of footwear.. (also deep brown and reds colours are a must!)
3. Bushes growing their fruit
4. The colours of Autumn (this is the drive up towards my place of work - quite picturesque! )
5. Leaves changing their colour ready for the autumn
6. Conkers in their spikey shells
7. The FOGGY mornings are here! Isn't it beautiful?
8. Crisp colourful leaves everywhere
9. These trees remind me of Christmas trees (which I thought was rather appropriate to include) cute berries make it look even more chrismassy!
10. Pretty berries (probably poisonous for that matter!)
11. Dew on the grass - I love waking up to seeing dew on the grass that really is a sign I know October is here!
10 exciting things to look forward to this October
1. My 23rd Birthday!!
2. A secret surprise birthday weekend my boyfriend has arranged :)
3. Homeland is back on our screens 6th OCTOBER!
4. Made in Chelsea is back 14th OCTOBER!
5. Hopefully me finding a job
6. Pumpkin spiced latte's at Starbucks (they are coming very soon!)
7. Sharing a birthday month with my lovely mum and sharing the same day with my dad!
8. Even darker nights (time to get snuggled!)
9. All the cosy hats, scarfs, knits, snoods, mittens, gloves, earmuffs, wooly socks will be making their way into our shopping bags
What are you looking forward to this October? & what are your favourite parts about Autumn?