Prep: 10 mins
Chill: 5 mins
All you need is:
100g milk or dark chocolate, broken into chunks
3 tbsp golden syrup
Big handful of Sultanas (or as many as you like)
Can pretty much give or take though with most of the ingredients as its so simple!
1. Measure out your ingredients and break chocolate into chunks.
2. Add the chocolate, butter and golden syrup into a microwaveable bowl.
3. Put into the microwave on a low heat until melted.
4. Stir well until melted, add sultanas (its a great addition)
5. Now its time to add the cornflakes
6. Give it all a good mix - repeat the process for more chocolate mix
7. Let mix cool before spooning to cases
8. Pop into the fridge for about 5-10 mins until hardened